The organic honey certified by Quebec VRAI originates from the Gaspe peninsula and is endowed with the taste of a super smooth bouquet of wildflowers. A bee makes 2000 forays into flowers to produce a single teaspoon of honey .It is handled with a cat and non-pasteurized . Crystallization may occur .To liquefy, set your in warm water at 104° F.
Centauri Honey has high phenol levels, flavonoid levels, and antioxidant levels, which fight diseases and have amazing effects on general health and aging as well as preventative properties.
Why Poombukar Quebec made Organic Raw honey?
- Truly Certified Organic Canadian Honey
- 100% Canadian. Single-Source. Never Blended With Other Honey
- Unpasteurized / Unheated /Unprocessed
Poombukar Quebec made Organic Raw honey Amazing Benefits:
- Full of Antioxidants
- Boosts Immunity
- Improves Memory
- Contains Antifungal and Antibacterial Properties
- Promotes Sleep
- Helps Lower Blood Pressure
- Improves Cholesterol Levels
- Lowers Triglycerides
- Promotes Heart Health
- Helps with Weight Control
- Alleviates Cough
- Speeds Up the Healing of Cuts and Burns
To know more about Poombukar Organic Raw Honey read out latest blog posts:
- What is the difference between Honey and Raw Honey?
- Did you Know Honey’s Teeth Benefits on the National False Teeth Day?